Pin It button on image hover

Monday, June 11, 2012

The End!

Friday marked the end of another year.  It's never easy for me to say good-bye to my kiddos.  I cry every time!


To celebrate the kids' accomplishments through the year, I always host an awards ceremony.  I try to make it extra special and invite the parents to come.  For the past three years, I have used the same theme. It's kinda Hollywood style- red, black and white, popcorn, movie candy...  It's fairly simple to do, but looks really nice.


All of my kids receive a DVD with pictures taken throughout the year, at least 10 certificates, and a trophy.  I also do candy awards where I try to match the kids' personalities to candy.  Although I didn't get to take pictures of the kids with their awards, here's the way the room was set up for the occasion.





Sorry this is so blurry.  One of my parents sent it to me on my iPhone.  Her son was so proud of his awards.


All in all, I had a great year.  But, I am definitely ready for a break!

2 comments:

Michelle said... [Reply]

Okay, your room is amazing! :-)
Just wanted to say I'm so grateful for all your feedback on TpT. You're such a positive person. AND...I'm your newest follower!
Michelle
nomonkeybusinessmichelle.blogspot.com

Kristi said... [Reply]

Thanks, Michelle. I'm still pretty new to the blogging world so I really appreciate you adding me to your list. Have a great summer (if there really is such a thing)!

Post a Comment