Pin It button on image hover

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Classroom Reveal

 Finally!!   I am ready to show my classroom.  You will notice that my classroom has very little wall space.  That forces me to use the blinds to hang stuff from.  My front wall is mostly taken up by my white board and the back wall is cabinets and sink.  But, I manage.  I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out.    Please know that once school starts, I will be taking down the "premade" posters and replacing them with student work.  I just don't like bare spaces and those posters give some color.  Take a look.


View from front door




Library area

View from back of room

My area-  I traded my big desk for this small computer table

Front of room

Team Caddy


Book Bins

Those rectangles have letters on them.  This will be my word wall. 






Love my globe!  It's actually lights up.



Behavior expectations/ Clip Chart

Found this bulletin board at Goodwill for $5.  Perfect for this space!  I redid Cara's posters to match my colors.
Binder cover that each student receives

Hopefully, that wasn't too many pictures for ya!  Just wanted to show every angle.  

I get to meet my kiddos on Monday and then officially start on Wednesday.  I am super excited and am anticipating an amazing year!

I linked up with Beg, Borrow, Steal for her tour of classrooms.  Head on over there and check it out.  I've also linked up with  Swimming Into Second's Show Off Your Space.




12 comments:

Farrah Kilgo said... [Reply]

Kristi,
Your room looks amazing! Very neat, orderly, and attractive...great job!

Farrah

Elizabeth said... [Reply]

Kristi,
Everything looks fantastic. Your students are lucky to have you :)
Elizabeth

reederb said... [Reply]

What do you put in your team caddies?

Room looks amazing!

Jessica said... [Reply]

Your room looks great! I had a sports theme once and love all of your labels.

Jessica

Unknown said... [Reply]

Your room is amazing! I love the football and the goalpost. I'm sure that your kids will love your room. Thanks for linking up!

Swimming into Second

Janaye said... [Reply]

WOW!!! LOVE the room--what a fun take on the theme!

Janaye
Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes

Kelly Benefield said... [Reply]

Your room looks so neat and organized!

Kelly
Teaching Fourth

Laura said... [Reply]

Your classroom is perfect!! Very colorful and organized nicely.. I am your newest follower :) hope you can check out my blog sometime! Http://lovetoteach123.blogspot.com

Janaye said... [Reply]

Hey girl! Hope all is well!! :)

Janaye
Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes

Sarah said... [Reply]

Your classroom looks great! I am awarding you the Liebster Blog award. Check out my blog to find out more.

Sarah
Teaching Star Students

Katie said... [Reply]

Hi! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!

Katie
Sixth Grade Scribbles

Do you need Finance said... [Reply]

Do you need personal loan?
Loan for your home improvements,
Mortgage loan,
Debt consolidation loan,
Commercial loan,
Education loan,
Car loan,
Loan for assets.
financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com WhatsApp +918929509036

Post a Comment