Pin It button on image hover

Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Made It and a Freebie

Our beach vacation was wonderful.  I was kinda worried that it would rain the whole week, but the weather was just beautiful.  My family was able to relax and make some fabulous memories.  Now that we're back, it's CRUNCH TIME!  I officially go back to work on the 16th, which is just right around the corner.  I didn't get a lot accomplished this past week, but here's what  I've got.


I made some super cute labels for my kiddos' journals.  The math and science will be the same for boys and girls.  Reading and writing are a little different.  I have half sheet size labels that I printed them on so it was super easy to just peel and stick them to the notebook.  Check 'em out.




  
If you would like these, you can grab them for free here.

Our first science unit will be the Solar System, so I made a solar system vocabulator.  The idea came straight from the host of this linky, Tara.  You can check out here post here.  

The little vocabulary cards are FREE for the taking.  Just click here.
You can purchase the tubes at Forney Educational for only $4.
Well, I'm off to work in my classroom for a little bit.  I have to go to the dentist this afternoon for a crown.  Don't forget to link up!

11 comments:

Vicky Hunt said... [Reply]

I love your projects....especially the solar system vocabulator! I am grabbing the little cards....thanks for those! Where did you get the container? I am having problems finding the right containers to use! Thanks...:)

Vicky
Keep Calm & Imagine

Beth said... [Reply]

I love the labels and would love the file! Your site is great! :)

Thanks!
Beth
lettuce6@gmail.com

Dana said... [Reply]

I'd love to have those files! Thanks so much!
Dana
dana.mckeown@gmail.com

Inspired Writing Teacher said... [Reply]

You are so creative and I would love to have those Reading & Writing Journal pages :)

THANKS!
=)Beth
bethcade@suddenlink.net

Kristi said... [Reply]

@Vicky HuntThanks for stopping by. If you would like the notebook labels, I will need your email address.

Brandi said... [Reply]

Love how everything turned out. Will definitely check out the labels!

Brandi
Success in Second Grade
Don’t forget to check out My Summer in Pictures Linky Party

Miss Nelson said... [Reply]

Love your vocabulator. Cute stuff. Your kids will love it.

Lisa R. said... [Reply]

Your journal covers are so cute!! I love your creations! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Kristi said... [Reply]

@Vicky HuntYou can get the containers here. http://www.forneyeducational.com/products/vocabulator-tubes

They are only $4 each. The shipping is what kills ya!

Tara said... [Reply]

Love how your vocabulator turned out and super love the theme of it! Thanks for the shout out:)))

4th Grade Frolics

Do you need Finance said... [Reply]

Do you need personal loan?
Loan for your home improvements,
Mortgage loan,
Debt consolidation loan,
Commercial loan,
Education loan,
Car loan,
Loan for assets.
financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com WhatsApp +918929509036

Post a Comment